The fully-automatic washing units are designed for easy handling of press parts. It is possible to wash doctor blade chambers, ink trays, ink sumps and other removable press parts used with all types of inks, varnishes etc. This washer uses a quick and effective automatic two stage cleaning process with separate tanks for wash and rinse.
The units can be equipped with a trolley, which makes the handling even easier.
The quick and easy wash operation allows press operators to focus on press make-ready functions and thus reducing the changeover time and the labor involved in washing. This results in reduced down time, consistent print quality and a safe and healthy cleaning and working environment.
The Parts Washers can be customized according to each customer’s specific needs. They are be made with a moving nozzle arm, which ensures a more dynamic liquid flow, a higher pressure and thus an improved wash result.
Flexo Wash parts washers can be built to clean with solvents, alkaline liquids, eco-friendly liquids and distillable eco-friendly liquids.
Options and Accessories:
- Trolley with slide-in grid for easy handling of parts.
- High performance rotating nozzles for ink buckets.
- Flexible jets to focus spray on difficult to clean items.
- Racks for ink trays, cylinders and doctor blades.
- Cleaning of hoses.
- Automatic rinse at end of wash cycle - open system
- Automatic rinse at end of wash cycle - closed circuit.
- Extra tank, pump and jets for two cleaning liquids.
- Distillation systems and complete piping between Parts Washer, tanks and distiller.
- Waste water treatment unit.