Problem: How do I use the FW Quick Treat on my anilox cleaner?
Answer: Quick treat is just that: a quick treat. Simply spray on your anilox roll and wipe clean. Read more about this process here:
FW Quick Treat is for the manual cleaning of aniloxes between offline deep cleanings. It is quick and easy, just like the name says: Quick Treat.
This is a unique product for manual cleaning because it is non-corrosive and harmless to aluminum. It is a great on-press solution for improved color with a quick turnaround. Another great benefit: it comes in a spray bottle.
Here are some other benefits:
- Good for ALL inks
- Minimize press downtime
- Reduce waste
- IT’S GREEN!
Instructions for Use:
- Apply Quick Treat to the surface of the anilox.
- Use a sponge and apply Quick Treat thoroughly to the surface of the anilox.
- Allow the cleaner to remain on the anilox for five minutes.
- Wipe the ink from the anilox with a WET lint-free cloth.
- Finish drying off the roll with a lint free towel.
Please watch this video for further assistance: